Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MY *DREAMS*

my dream is to be be somebody to make a difference in someones life. To go back to college and get a degree in criminal justice. I would love to be a social worker so i can step in and help kids who aren't taken care of properly, or a child who is being abused,neglected, and then one day become a detective to help put people who do such crimes where they belong...........I also dream of haveing a loving ,caring family, and i will see to it that it happens.I already got the family we just aint married but we are engaged. I want to be able to give my children a life that they deserve, and a good one. i want be able to go on vacation and let my kids see what the world has to offer.... I want them to get more out of their child hood than i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

how do you rate my blog?

Followers

About Me

I am 26 year old female and i have 3 amazing wonderful children, and the greatest boyfriend a girl could have, i consider myself lucky, we live a happy life and it gets better with everyday that passes.